Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M42 size 68cm!!

Article about: are these rare? the biggest ones they made besides custom , its a 68cm

Default M42 size 68cm!!

are these rare? the biggest ones they made besides custom , its a 68cmM42 size 68cm!!M42 size 68cm!!M42 size 68cm!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M42 size 68cm!!
    P
    Many

i wouldn't say a 68 is rare, but defiantly more uncommon than a 64 sized shell. I seen this helmet on eBay tonight. Not a bad looking lid, pretty generic other than being a larger size.

MAP
    ?

Hard to find but not rare as in " hens teeth" rare. They can be found easily if you are patient.

Personally I like the ubiquitous size 64 but I know some people like the big lids
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Only the big ones fit my dome Michael!!

thank you guys...yeah it poped up on ebay and I didn't think it was super rare, but bigger then the helmets I have

Saw that on eBay. Something's goofy with that liner. I wouldnt go crazy bidding. No decals aren't that rare.

I've read about 10% of total production were size 68. Not sure how accurate these stats are though

I think the 'size' is overstated big time , I had a great 68 DD Luftwaffe for sale once and it did not sell faster than any of the 62's I ever had for sale.
    I also sold a ET Polizei 68 recently and people didn't riot in the Streets for it.
    While size can be a personal collecting preference I think any discussion over it is silly , originality and quality is what counts. So best buy and nice lid.

Hi, the liner looks pretty dry to me but other than that it looks ok. A touch salty as they go, but a reasonable large M42. Leon.

Not rare, that word is reserved for sizes 70 and up. Its a nice M42 that has seen its days.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast