Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Magic box on the way!!!

Article about: GUYS WE DISCUSSED BEFORE WHEN WE ORDER A HELMET THERES THE FUN IN WAITING FOR THE BOX WITH THE TREASURE TO ARRIVE .WELL IM IN THAT ZONE AT THE MINUTE.IV ORDERED A STALINGRAD/VOLGOGRAD FOUND

Default Magic box on the way!!!

GUYS WE DISCUSSED BEFORE WHEN WE ORDER A HELMET THERES THE FUN IN WAITING FOR THE BOX WITH THE TREASURE TO ARRIVE .WELL IM IN THAT ZONE AT THE MINUTE.IV ORDERED A STALINGRAD/VOLGOGRAD FOUND RELIC GERMAN HELMET WITH IMPORTANTLY GOOD PROVINENCE.I REMEMBER TALKING ABOUT THIS BEFORE, AND ONE GUY SAID THAT EVEN WHEN THE BOX ARRIVES WITH THE HELMET IN IT, HE SOMETIMES DELAYS OPENING IT TO LENGTHEN THE EXSPECTATION AND ENJOYMENT.I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS.IN THIS CASE THE MINUTE THE BOX CONNECTS WITH MY HANDS I WILL TEAR THE BOX ASUNDER TO GET AT THE STALINGRAD RELIC,I HAVE A DISPLAY AREA ALLREADY PICKED OUT FOR IT BESIDE A BOOK ON STALINGRAD.HERES TO MANY MORE BOXES,YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORLD CUP BRING ON THE BOXES,LV

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Magic box on the way!!!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Magic box on the way!!!

Where did you order it from? I want to buy some ground dug German stuff but I don't know where to find it.

Quote by Wehrmacht39 View Post
    Where did you order it from? I want to buy some ground dug German stuff but I don't know where to find it.
    I saw this lot recently, but I think its a bit far for you. The first outside the museum at the market and the second of the museum shop, both at the war museum 40-45 at Arnhem.

Jerry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Magic box on the way!!!   Magic box on the way!!!  

I've got a Mosin Nagant Carbine in the post heading to me right now, I've already made a display stand for it It should be arriving sometime tomorrow, I cant wait

Thanks

Danny

?

Im waiting for a DAK webbing belt and buckle also an ordinary leather belt ans buckle both from a vet who served in Africa against the DAK. His son ,who i got talking to at the weekend, saw a couple of my helmets whilst i was showing them to a pal , who happens to be the nephew of colonel Frost of Arnhem fame. This vets son is giving them both to me gratis as he wants them to go to a collector rather than be sold, cant wait till this weekend.

Quote by davejb View Post
    Im waiting for a DAK webbing belt and buckle also an ordinary leather belt ans buckle both from a vet who served in Africa against the DAK. His son ,who i got talking to at the weekend, saw a couple of my helmets whilst i was showing them to a pal , who happens to be the nephew of colonel Frost of Arnhem fame. This vets son is giving them both to me gratis as he wants them to go to a collector rather than be sold, cant wait till this weekend.
    Sounds great, I look forward to you posting some pics when you get them

Jerry

?

I'm waiting for a box, but it is actually sitting at the house of a WWI vet's son, only ten minutes from where I live!

He's my bosses neighbor and has to dig it out of storage, but won't be able to get around to it until this Saturday. He's not even sure what's in it, but says it's filled with his father's WWI stuff! The anticipation is killing me!!!

?

The box im really waiting for is in the attic of my pals father whos brother was Colonel Frost of Arnhem fame, apparently there are a number of items , possibly medals, bits of uniform and equipment, but what my pal remembers is a small trumpet , described by him as having no finger keys, and making an awful blaring noise when played by him as a youngster, could it possibly be one of the mans hunting horns used to rally his troops, although id love to own something of his, ive said to him that i think the Airborne forces museum at Duxford would jump at the chance to obtain anything of Frosts wartime relics, who knows what there will be!!!

VONOBOND IS ThAT A SHOP WITH THOSE RELICS THAT HAS A WEB SITE IN THE PIC,LV

There are many sources of relics german helmets.a lot i have bought from is www.ww2.relicsshop.com,i have never been disapointed.the guys waiting to open thoses boxes with that provinence sounds exiting ,i wish i was there with them as they open them,lv.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast