Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mdl 35 DD camo

Article about: Well fellas this one has seen better days. It is a 3 color Normandy camo that had a winter camo over it. Unfortunately it has no liner and a rusty inside. The rivits are original to the helm

?

Default Mdl 35 DD camo

Well fellas this one has seen better days.
    It is a 3 color Normandy camo that had a winter camo over it.
    Unfortunately it has no liner and a rusty inside. The rivits are original to the helmet even though the white camo has fallen off. The paint has fallen off of the decals also. Very bad storage over the years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mdl 35 DD camo   Mdl 35 DD camo  

Mdl 35 DD camo   Mdl 35 DD camo  

Mdl 35 DD camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mdl 35 DD camo
    P
    Many

Default Re: Mdl 35 DD camo

Painted chin strap and all :-).

Nice helmet.

Tough to judge Steve with these pics.

?

Pictures hmm. While I am an artist photography is not an art that I care about. I have an old sony mavica that I use. I do not intend to spend 2 grand for a good digital especially when I am grabbing quick shots for a net forum. My son is a professional photographer. He graduated from Brooks Institute in Santa Barbra California. The best photography school in the states and the world as far as that goes and is superior at what he does and sells to top magazines and news agencies in the US. He also chaese tornados and shoots them. I am sure you have seen his work before he sells them to all of the major news agencies. But he is way to busy to shoot a military artifact on one of my whims. He gets amused at amatures on forums that require pro shots from folks that havn't been trained in photography. He thinks it is ridiculous, so do I.
    The helmet ? Well I didn't show it to be judged. I showed it for what it is. A double decal 3 color normandy camo with a white winter paint over it.
    Thanks for your comment.
    Pop Ray

?

why so up tight.

?

Steve you know fakers love using poor photos, I think the better photos we provide the better we educate and arm ourselves as collectors is all. (not saying yours is fake, I am talking in general terms ). Cheers
    Doug

Come on pop, do this helmet some justice!

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Pictures hmm. While I am an artist photography is not an art that I care about. I have an old sony mavica that I use. I do not intend to spend 2 grand for a good digital especially when I am grabbing quick shots for a net forum. . He gets amused at amatures on forums that require pro shots from folks that havn't been trained in photography. He thinks it is ridiculous, so do I.
    The helmet ? Well I didn't show it to be judged. I showed it for what it is. A double decal 3 color normandy camo with a white winter paint over it.
    Thanks for your comment.
    Pop Ray
    You should visit the stores more often Steve , digital camera's that take good pics can be had for 150$ for like 10 years now
    Every helmet on the forum should be presented in a way it can be judged and seen for what it is.
    You can say it but I want to see it.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Pictures hmm. While I am an artist photography is not an art that I care about. I have an old sony mavica that I use. I do not intend to spend 2 grand for a good digital especially when I am grabbing quick shots for a net forum. My son is a professional photographer. He graduated from Brooks Institute in Santa Barbra California. The best photography school in the states and the world as far as that goes and is superior at what he does and sells to top magazines and news agencies in the US. He also chaese tornados and shoots them. I am sure you have seen his work before he sells them to all of the major news agencies. But he is way to busy to shoot a military artifact on one of my whims. He gets amused at amatures on forums that require pro shots from folks that havn't been trained in photography. He thinks it is ridiculous, so do I.
    Thanks for your comment.
    Pop Ray
    The problem is Steve we have the technology in cameras these days even for laymen to be able to take some decent photos and in this hobby if you are going to spend many thousands of your money on a helmet , tunic or award which are all heavily faked the least that can be expected are some photos on which an evaluation can be based and the same goes for the evaluation of an item on a forum . Mate if i can produce a decent photo i'm sure anyone can and as frank says a decent camara costs very little these days,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I don't like what I see.
    I bet this is a fake camo on a worn shell.