Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

For me it's the holy grail..DD KM. I think it looks good?

Article about: Looks good.

Sweet! Certainly a one looker with the stepped KM Adler. Well done, Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For me it's the holy grail..DD KM. I think it looks good?
    P
    Many

Quote by Rahllo View Post
    Coming from you that is a ringing endorsement. Trigger pulled.
    Oh, I thought you owned it already. Well if you can get this one at a reasonable price do it. Good luck.

?

That is a keeper, if you ever sell it then you will regret it forever

?

The deal is done and the helmet is in the mail. I'm pretty sure I did well, it was a bit over 2K USD much more in CAD....but Kelly Hicks has one that is almost exactly the same (not as nice IMHO) on SS Steel for 6300 USD. I know that his prices are right up there but I still think I did well. More money than I've spent yet on a helmet though. Now the waiting begins. Thanks all for the positive comments, really helped me make the leap.

?

Great find friend.

The deal is done and the helmet is in the mail. I'm pretty sure I did well, it was a bit over 2K USD much more in CAD....but Kelly Hicks has one that is almost exactly the same (not as nice IMHO) on SS Steel for 6300 USD. I know that his prices are right up there but I still think I did well. More money than I've spent yet on a helmet though. Now the waiting begins. Thanks all for the positive comments, really helped me make the leap.
    Hey, you have bought one of the finessed helmets I have seen in quite a while! Just remember, a real honest lid like this do not come along all that often (not like a certified SS champagne!) You can't sell those for toffee!! Leon.

A very reasonable price. Well done.

Steve

Nice and rare KM helmet. Congrats!

Kind regards
    Basti

very nice,.i love the colour of this one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2