Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Missing Camo Helmet

Article about: Bought this one over at WAF and never showed up. Anyone sees it please contact me. Thanks for the help

Quote by MAP View Post
    I know how you feel. I hate having helmets shipped. I have one "in the mail" as well.

Have a tracking number and the seller from another forum is good, but it still hasn't arrived.

Tracking says it arrived in the US and was cleared by customs on the 6th.

But on April 13th, new info on the tracking site said the helmet was back in the Netherlands? Not sure what is up.

I'm sure it's just a waiting game. Well, I'm hoping it is a waiting game... If anyone in the meantime sees this helmet...it is mine

Attachment 953977
    Sometimes the posties get the address label wrong by thinking the senders address is the addressee! It does happen!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Missing Camo Helmet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Jack Pergal View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but what is "WAF"?

Jack
    Welcome to the best Forum out there Jack! Glad you are here. Great members here who really love the hobby and care for each other!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    I hope it lands at your doorstep soon... G
    Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Sometimes the posties get the address label wrong by thinking the senders address is the addressee! It does happen!
    Well I hope G is right and Rene is wrong , but my gut tells me it's back in the Netherlands. Really wanted this one so hopefully it arrives safe and sound.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I know how you feel. I hate having helmets shipped. I have one "in the mail" as well.

Have a tracking number and the seller from another forum is good, but it still hasn't arrived.

Tracking says it arrived in the US and was cleared by customs on the 6th.

But on April 13th, new info on the tracking site said the helmet was back in the Netherlands? Not sure what is up.

I'm sure it's just a waiting game. Well, I'm hoping it is a waiting game... If anyone in the meantime sees this helmet...it is mine

Attachment 953977

If the seller was Harry then I can vouch for him and he won't be trying to scam you in any way, he is a good guy.
    I have traded helmets with him many times in the past and never had a problem so I would say it would definitely be a problem with the postal service.

Chris

MAP
    ?

Chris . Thanks. I heartily agree. It was Harry and he was A1++++++ fantastic. Never doubted him, I was worried in that it appeared to have been 're-routed' back overseas. But appreciate the support......btw...helmet arrived today LoL
    Last edited by MAP; 04-16-2016 at 03:30 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Always the way - just when you are about to gripe
    about it, the item arrives. Had it happen twice
    in the last month. Nothing as important or
    impressive as these lids though.........
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Always the way - just when you are about to gripe
    about it, the item arrives. Had it happen twice
    in the last month. Nothing as important or
    impressive as these lids though.........
    So true Steve. I PM'ed the seller today laughing about the same thing. Maybe I should do that more often to speed things up!!

But I feel a bit guilty to our member ColoradoCowboy. Sorry did not mean to hijack your thread....

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Chris . Thanks. I heartily agree. It was Harry and he was A1++++++ fantastic. Never doubted him was worried the it appeared to have been 're-routed. But appreciate the support......btw...helmet arrived today LoL
    Hurray !!! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2