Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mr. Zimmermans M 40 Luft

Article about: Hello Friends, I hope you all are well today. I purchased this helmet recently and thought i would share it with you. The lid has been cleaned but still shows what i believe to be blood resi

Default Mr. Zimmermans M 40 Luft

Hello Friends,

I hope you all are well today. I purchased this helmet recently and thought i would share it with you. The lid has been
    cleaned but still shows what i believe to be blood residue on its exterior. As always i look forward to your review and
    response.

Take care,

Mart

Mr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 Luft

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mr. Zimmermans M 40 Luft
    P
    Many

Hello,

Is anyone here?

Mart

Looks like a nice M40 with character ;-)

MAP
    ?

Mart,

Looks good to me and agree that it has been scrubbed a bit.

I doubt if it is blood on the exterior though. I have never seen blood stains do that to a helmets exterior. Given the number of these spots it would have to have been sitting in a pool of it. Is there blood damage on the liner? Or are the tongues broken due to age?

Just my opinion
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Martin, looks a well worn helmet to me that has had rusty areas "scrubbed" back, leaving that red staining. A nice lid all the same. Leon.

nice helmet.

Hi Friends,

Thank you for your time and review, I appreciate it.

Mr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 LuftMr. Zimmermans M 40 Luft

Have a good day!

Mart