Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first decent helmet

Article about: I gave myself a nice birthday present,an M40 SD Luftwaffe helmet.It came yesterday exactly on my birthday,which was pretty cool! Its my first decent one so i'm pretty excited,the shell is an

?

Thanks Guys!I didn't know the ET Luftwaffe are not as common as the Qists ones,thanks for the info Samir!
    Regards,
    Emanuil.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first decent helmet
    P
    Many

Nice lid, not bad at all. Samir is right on about ET M40 Luftwaffe being on the uncommon side.

?

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Nice lid, not bad at all. Samir is right on about ET M40 Luftwaffe being on the uncommon side.
    Thanks,Andy!And you were right one is never enough!I'm already thinking about a new one,and this time it will be an even better one.

?

Sorry to bring up this thread again guys,but today i was showing it to a fellow collector and he asked me an interesting question.He asked me why does the paint look glossy and not matte?I always though its either because of the wear on the helmet,or its just the type of paint they used,but i was never certain on the reason...
    So can any one give me an answer?I'm not sure if you can see it on the pics if needed i will take a new one.
    Emanuil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2