MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My first helmet purchase

Article about: Hi Wanted to share my first helmet , m35 combat helmet maker ET batch number 3545 hope it's real ? Thanks to nick for his dealer list I decided on this as I love the colour and patina pic's

Yes your right there was pencil names I have not studed them yet thanks for your comment

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first helmet purchase
    P
    Many

Hi
    I will take some better pics, there are two layered part shields and behind the eagles is red can't realy work out why the red behind that , I only use a phone for my pics Need to get a better system lol

It looks like red paint spatter on top of decal. Then maybe removed but some got into the scratched area of the decal. It does not appear to be under the decal. Looks like just one police decal, two Nat. colors
    D.

Nice Politzei helmet, good find and desirable too. Hope you get lucky with the owner names or any other clues in the liner.

Yep got a look at the liner date your bang on 1937

My favourite Helmet .... Nice colour, smooth paint.

Hi D
    just a follow up about the red on the decal etc , It actually can't be seen with the naked eye, but the camera pics it up and makes it look more bright red ! , its also more mixed in the NAT decal ,I have had it looked at under a eye glass and I have been told its blood I'm going to investigate this further with a USB camera
    Regards mark

You could, but don't be too concerned with it. It's not a prior decal....but let us know what you find. Yes...I see it on the white field of the Nat. colors too
    Thanks, D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3