Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My First Lid

Article about: I just picked up my first helmet from Paul at lakeside trader. He brought it right to me as he passed through town today. I must say he seems like an excellent guy and was a pleasure to deal

?

Default My First Lid

I just picked up my first helmet from Paul at lakeside trader. He brought it right to me as he passed through town today. I must say he seems like an excellent guy and was a pleasure to deal with him.I am also very happy with my purchase.
    The pics are from his site as i just received the helmet not 15 mins ago and have not had a chance to take my ownMy First Lid

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Lid
    P
    Many

Default Re: My First Lid

Nice three piece Luftschutz you have congrats!
    And a great first lid
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Great helmet.

?

Syrinx nice lid how does it feel to hold one in your hands .I will bet you are still grinning ear to ear.

Regards Mark K

Do your self a favor and DO NOT let your friends try it on.It should be held in hand only IMO. I rarely let anyone breath on mine!

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Yes i am still grinning ear to ear........me being my cheap old self was not going to buy it ......it was my girlfriend who put the order in for me today before i missed out on yet another item lol.........the price was right to..........and yes my little guy has been bugging me to put it on since he has seen it lol..........its way up on a high shelf for all to admire now.

?

Good for you I am shur that this is only the first of many to come congrats!!!!!
    Regards Mark K

Well done!

?

Well done Syrinx. That's a nice lid to start off. Looks in great condition. Nice to have it hand delivered too eh?

Regards

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast