Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

My first M16 / WH Helmet

Article about: Hello collectors Feunde .... I would like to show you my helmet with all started .... I had bought him then at a flea market .... it is a M16 ... Manufacturer is not recognizable with paint

?

Default My first M16 / WH Helmet

Hello collectors Feunde .... I would like to show you my helmet with all started .... I had bought him then at a flea market .... it is a M16 ... Manufacturer is not recognizable with paint overcoated ...size 62 ...the national SWR badge was overscored.... it is a very early M31 Schubert lining installed the leather is still attached with the thick hollow head rivets .... the seller hate him found in the attic ...

maybe you still have your first helmet and want to show him ????

Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first  M16 / WH  Helmet   My first  M16 / WH  Helmet  

My first  M16 / WH  Helmet   My first  M16 / WH  Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first  M16 / WH  Helmet
    P
    Many

Another very nice helmet. a real transitional. Like how the aluminum bale looks very thin due to the wear

Another great example of a tranny Dirk. I’ve noticed that some of your helmets are in the smaller sizes. Do you prefer the smaller ones?

Here is my first which I intend to photograph and post soon. It’s a depot refurbished Imperial M16 with steel liner band:

My first  M16 / WH  Helmet

Very nice M16 transitional, a real attic find I like the brushed on apple green paint and the very early liner is also a very nice bonus, probably has an embossed size stamp in the leather somewhere with maybe the date 1931.
    I really like the look of it, I wish my first helmet would have been one as nice as this
    Luis

?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Another great example of a tranny Dirk. I’ve noticed that some of your helmets are in the smaller sizes. Do you prefer the smaller ones?

Here is my first which I intend to photograph and post soon. It’s a depot refurbished Imperial M16 with steel liner band:

My first  M16 / WH  Helmet
    Wow nice Wk1 Display... ...I do not care about sizes ........ it must always be love at first sight ...

?

Quote by PotatoDigger View Post
    Very nice M16 transitional, a real attic find I like the brushed on apple green paint and the very early liner is also a very nice bonus, probably has an embossed size stamp in the leather somewhere with maybe the date 1931.
    I really like the look of it, I wish my first helmet would have been one as nice as this
    Luis
    oh I forgot the picture of the leather stamp .... he really still weak to recognize .... I will submit tomorrow ..... do you have your first helmet yet? earlier we always said you should not give it away. ... superstition ..

Quote by RZM 68 View Post
    oh I forgot the picture of the leather stamp .... he really still weak to recognize .... I will submit tomorrow ..... do you have your first helmet yet? earlier we always said you should not give it away. ... superstition ..
    I sold it rather quickly, because as I received it I was already disappointed, it was a messed with bad condition reissue SD Heer M35 ET62 but the inside was really bad and some of the rolled rim was even broken off, nothing worth keeping
    What I'd now consider my first actually decent and unmessed with helmet that I got was a czechoslovak cz 32-34 Luftschutz reissue.
    Luis
    Luis

?

so....here the Schubert Leather stamp...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first  M16 / WH  Helmet   My first  M16 / WH  Helmet  

yes. i was expecting to see this stamping as well . cool