Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My first M40 Heer single decal helmet for review

Article about: I just say to my partner that a least I'll get my money back if not more if I had to sell. Not like a car or a trail bike extra. With some my mate's hobbys. And once you have have little bit

Default Re: My first M40 Heer single decal helmet for review

I just say to my partner that a least I'll get my money back if not more if I had to sell. Not like a car or a trail bike extra. With some my mate's hobbys. And once you have have little bit of a collection you can sneak the odd helmet in here and there. Haha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first M40 Heer single decal helmet for review
    P
    Many

Pretty hard to keep at just 1 helmet too, I'm up to 7 helmets now, 1 Pith helmet, 1 tropical sidecap and an Artillery Officer visor cap on its way!

I only have 5 helmets and the Pith on display but the wife is off to Vietnam in a fortnight for 5 weeks so when she gets back she might not notice the collection has grown?

Nice all original M-40 NS helmet timothy

?

Sounds like good news! Even if it was a Norwegian liner, it's still an original German liner the Norwegians died red/brown. Some people try to get the dye out to restore to original color.
    Dean

?

I'm thinking the next purchase might be a combat police helmet or a Japanese gunto. I think it may be a matter of which ever I can find for the right price first. My first German dagger (SA) is on its way but is being held up by Australian Customs. The wife has given me the green light on condition that she gets to spend the same amount on jewellery. So much for getting ahead on the mortgage.

With the Norwegian liners - did they dye both sides of the liner?

All good helmet not Norweign Liner, good find sounds like your fixing to spend some money Alex. Good luck in your hunting. timothy

Great start as other members said.well done and welcome

Way to hit the ground running. Much nicer than my first helmet! (Although I love it just the same.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3