Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Luftshutz Helmets

Article about: one of my luftshutz helmets Question on the gladiator style helmet. The liner is basic reinforced with cork. is there a liner type specifically I can call this?

Default My Luftshutz Helmets

one of my luftshutz helmets
    Question on the gladiator style helmet. The liner is basic reinforced with cork. is there a liner type specifically I can call this?My Luftshutz HelmetsMy Luftshutz HelmetsMy Luftshutz Helmets

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Luftshutz Helmets
    P
    Many

I don't believe that's a WWII liner.

?

Liner does not match my examples, and the split pins look really loose.

Default the other one

swett jesus I cant win lately! Of course the reason I asked is because it didn't seem right even though I have had it half my life its partner are covered in the attached picsMy Luftshutz HelmetsMy Luftshutz HelmetsMy Luftshutz HelmetsMy Luftshutz Helmets

there was a 3rd beaded with full liner, pristine!. It was stolen. The thief paid for the crime but I never physically got it back.

?

The m40 shell looks good to me, can not really tell about the liner...hard to see clearly. The chinstrap looks good to me also.

?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    there was a 3rd beaded with full liner, pristine!. It was stolen. The thief paid for the crime but I never physically got it back.
    Sorry about your luck, thieves to me are the lowest form of scumbags. Luckily these helmets are common, and fairly cheap still......so always can replace your missing baby.

Default luft helmet pics

I am a firefighter by career. This gives me a great deal of time to find people who are bad actors or have wrong me or others in the marketplace. I have been slowly moving out of physical holding in regards to these collectables. eventually I will just be an observer of the marketplace sadly.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Luftshutz Helmets   My Luftshutz Helmets  

My Luftshutz Helmets   My Luftshutz Helmets  

The beaded LS is good, all parts that are left are original. It displays well. Jim G.

Both helmets appear to be original LS as stated first one is a make shift job. I like your beaded one the best. timothy