Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner

Article about: Here is my Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 dated liner. It is a ET 66, batch 2954, the same as Sam's. It was originally issued in blue, re-issued in field grey/green. It is missing a lot

Default My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner

Here is my Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 dated liner. It is a ET 66, batch 2954, the same as Sam's.
    It was originally issued in blue, re-issued in field grey/green. It is missing a lot of the field grey/green that has either lifted or worn off.
    It is the only Luft. helmet that I own. The chinstrap is a reproduction that I made for this helmet until I aquire another. It was purchased by me since my uncle was in the Luft. Flak. I bought this size as my uncle was a large man.
    I hope you like it,
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner   My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner  

My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner   My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner  

My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner   My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner  

Last edited by rbminis; 04-12-2012 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Wrong maker
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner
    P
    Many

Default Re: My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner

A couple more photos.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner   My Luftwaffe double decal M35 with 31 liner  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

4md
    ?

Gday Ralph, Is it an ET marked helmet? because ckl were only m42's without the rolled edge

regards Paul

Hello Paul, I will check right now and get back. Due to the amount of paint, it is very difficult to read.
    Ralph.

Hello Paul,
    You are probably correct. I can barely make out the size and even less visable is the maker. It does seem that it could be an ET stamped inside. Thanks, I will edit to correct it.
    Ralph.

Here are a couple of photos of my uncle, my mother's brother. The first photo is with my mother. Second photo, he is on the left.
    Ralph.

Last edited by rbminis; 04-12-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: More info

?

Very cool helmet. I love the old style decal! Also I love that you have your family pics. My great grandfather was a lithuanian volunteer for the SS. He refused to kill his jewish neighbors so they jailed him. Fortunately his wife was from a wealthy family and traded some valuable paintings for his release.I dont have any photos of that time though, which is why you are so lucky to have yours.Thanks for sharing!
    ~Dean

Thanks Dean!
    It is unfortunate that you do not have any photos.
    Ralph.

Ralph,
    I really like the helmet. I just noticed the one I bought is 2954....The one you have is 2854? Mine is marked ET 64, but the E is faint........which I understand is pretty customary for this era! Very nice and thanks for posting!!

Best Regards,

Sam

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    Ralph,
    I really like the helmet. I just noticed the one I bought is 2954....The one you have is 2854? Mine is marked ET 64, but the E is faint........which I understand is pretty customary for this era! Very nice and thanks for posting!!

Best Regards,

Sam
    Thanks Sam!
    If you read my first post, you will see that mine is stamped batch 2954, the same as yours.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast