Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: Yeah,thats true! Thanks al...!

Default Re: My Luftwaffe helmet

If the chin strap is real I would not keep it strapped over the visor area. Also, a new strap may leach out and stain the visor. Not sure if the one on your helmet is original or copy. I would find another way to display. NH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

Hi, pammy that collection is looking good, amazing helmet, well done

?

Pammy , youve done it again !! every time i look at your collections i turn green with envy, then just as i get to a nice pink colour again you post something great, and im back to green, put me on the road and i could be a traffic light, lovely lufty.

?

Thank you all,thats very very nice of you that made me feal good and i laughed a good laugh .thanks for that i real needed that!! I just hope it stays green..ok,well thanks again to everyone and i will get more pictures of the chin strap and let me know if good or bad as not realy sure ,as i just know its not original to the helmet...ok,thanks talk later ...

?

hi everyone, here are more pictures and if its not real, is it going to hurt being were it is?

thanks so much ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Luftwaffe helmet   My Luftwaffe helmet  

My Luftwaffe helmet  

?

here is the chin thing

?

Hi,my freind i got this from said its a very minty original he added as it was with out one when he got the helmet?would love more opinions...thanks

?

Great helmet Pammy. The chin strap seems to have the correct patina I would want to see on a mint 68 year old piece of leather. I think it is OK.
    You are really starting to get a nice selection of luftwaffe items. Your cookin girl don't slow down.
    Steve

In my opinion the strap should'nt have the lines down the external side of the outside face Also the metalwork is not grey painted which also suggests repro but hell its only a chinstrap after all

Damm fine decal and nice Helmet

?

Hi thanks,as long as it does not stain the paint iam ok with it for now//?thanks again and if anyone thinks i should take it off the visor part please let me know?thanks again..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast