Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?

Article about: Again the aloof schwerpunkt has spoken. I don't know why you feel you need to attack me when I am only asking for clarification so I and all of us can learn more. I am in no way jealous, if

?

Default Re: My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?

Quote by TOBRUK View Post
    Hello Schwerpunkt , thank you for your reply. As mentioned i am a novice in this field, and would like to know more about the decal ID on this helmet. What is the obvious detail that i am missing?
    See Schwerpunkt, a person asking you for your advice.....feel honoured that someone sees you as the expert you are and tell him the f##k why!!!!!! whats the pint in being here if you just sit back like some american idol judge and say your sh#t get off. If you are a a more experienced member of this forum, pass on your knowledge, let him know what to look for, what books he should look at, why the eagle is bad. I have given my opinion, based on info given to me by members, including you on this site, believe it or not I do see you as a knowledgeable person in the German helmet feild, and I would confidently buy a helmet from you, but your habit of throwing in one line replies with no back up has really got me stumped!!! I have some knowledge in other areas, they may not interest you and am am able to give info to others to learn. I actually quite like you you bugger, but if you are going to bother to type "its fake" then at least keep typing tolets us know why......you have a great amount of knowldge, I bow down to your expertise....but please expand your answers to the newly initiated.

with much respect, Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My New addition Double Decal Non Relic Helmet. What do you think?
    P
    Many

I agree, I'd not be looking for a 'war and peace' analysis of the decal, even just a view of the decal with a few arrows and circles and some points saying "wrong shape", "too bubbled", "too shiny" etc will do wonders towards educating the masses.

For me I found the decal to be curious in that it looked like the colour of the helmet was bleeding through on the areas that should be silver/white.

Quote by qotd View Post
    See Schwerpunkt, a person asking you for your advice.....feel honoured that someone sees you as the expert you are and tell him the f##k why!!!!!! whats the pint in being here if you just sit back like some american idol judge and say your sh#t get off. If you are a a more experienced member of this forum, pass on your knowledge, let him know what to look for, what books he should look at, why the eagle is bad. I have given my opinion, based on info given to me by members, including you on this site, believe it or not I do see you as a knowledgeable person in the German helmet feild, and I would confidently buy a helmet from you, but your habit of throwing in one line replies with no back up has really got me stumped!!! I have some knowledge in other areas, they may not interest you and am am able to give info to others to learn. I actually quite like you you bugger, but if you are going to bother to type "its fake" then at least keep typing tolets us know why......you have a great amount of knowldge, I bow down to your expertise....but please expand your answers to the newly initiated.

with much respect, Tony
    Open a ****ing book mate or can you not read ? The topic starter will be informed privately as I'm not your puppy dog.
    Better one line bang on than your ten lines without content and totally off the mark.

?

[QUOTE=Schwerpunkt;272943]Open a ****ing book mate or can you not read ? The topic starter will be informed privately as I'm not your puppy dog loser.[/QUOTE

you really have no people skills do you.......personal insults are the realm of the uniformed and illiterate......I would say ore vut this forum is a nice place that respects other members criticsms......I have a few choice words for you but wont lower the tone of the forum to use them publicly....but really mate climb down from your high horse and check your collection for fakes! I am sure there ares ome there
    \

c`mon guys, theres no need for this, we are all here to help eachother.
    Calm down.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

you really have a chip on your shoulder mate....was your first helmet a double decal SS that turned out to be a spanish 1970's repaint????? or was that original crete fallschirmjager a post war GSG 9.....if you want a slanging match, talk to me on PM.....

I would have though letting people know why its fake in the topic will help more than in a PM. Sure the topic starter will get some good info but what about the rest. I love these forums because of the knowledge people give out to help nut out the good from the bad. I try to help out where I can but I can always learn more. I would be intrigued to learn why this one is a dud! I though it may have been alittle different to the lids I have but at the end of the day I knew there would be other people wanting to help.

I think replies with info and comments, good and bad, long or short, all help out at the end of the day.

?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    I would have though letting people know why its fake in the topic will help more than in a PM. Sure the topic starter will get some good info but what about the rest. I love these forums because of the knowledge people give out to help nut out the good from the bad. I try to help out where I can but I can always learn more. I would be intrigued to learn why this one is a dud! I though it may have been alittle different to the lids I have but at the end of the day I knew there would be other people wanting to help.

I think replies with info and comments, good and bad, long or short, all help out at the end of the day.
    well honsetly mate that why this forum is here, I would have thouht that people with more knowledge would post usefull info to the new collecters and the general members of the forum

[QUOTE=qotd;272945]
    Quote by Schwerpunkt View Post
    Open a ****ing book mate or can you not read ? The topic starter will be informed privately as I'm not your puppy dog loser.[/QUOTE

you really have no people skills do you.......personal insults are the realm of the uniformed and illiterate......I would say ore vut this forum is a nice place that respects other members criticsms......I have a few choice words for you but wont lower the tone of the forum to use them publicly....but really mate climb down from your high horse and check your collection for fakes! I am sure there ares ome there
    \
    It was a long time since you posted here but when you honor us it for two things.

a) To post bad unfounded unhelpful information
    and
    b) demands to me for clarification. You have been on my back for months about this , whomever told you I spoon feed ?

I sense a very jealous person behind the keyboard there in Melbourne.

Quote by VolksJager View Post

I have easily 20.000 posts on my name in diverse forums , I am known as someone who helps collector (only not here apparently). I still decide when it's opportune to release information when it's called for politely.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast