Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new beaded Luftschutz

Article about: Another helmet to add to the collection! The liner is in pretty sad shape but it is nicely rusty and crusty. Was \\$180 a good deal? I'd say so.

?

Default My new beaded Luftschutz

Another helmet to add to the collection! The liner is in pretty sad shape but it is nicely rusty and crusty.
    Was $180 a good deal? I'd say so.
    My new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded LuftschutzMy new beaded Luftschutz

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new beaded Luftschutz
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new beaded Luftschutz

Nice one. There is no mystery why this one would fail the ballistics tests and be beaded and issued to the Luftschutz.

?

The decal is not bad and the strap is intact not a bad helmet overall

?

I like this one. I have a beaded Quist too but it doesnt have a decal. The decal on yours is in pretty nice shape! Considering the condition the liner is in. Mine also has some wrinkling to the left front skirt, which is probably why it was turned into a luftshutz lid. $ 180 isn't bad either! Good job and thanks for sharing!
    Dean.

Nice one

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

I've read some other recent threads and some other members would beg to differ about the beaded helmets. I think it is quite interesting to see different opinions, whether it be rejected combat helmets or helmets that were made from low grade steel, I just love it the same!

?

Looks quite good with a decent decal to boot.
    $180 is a fair price IMO.

Brad.

Quote by jonobo View Post
    I've read some other recent threads and some other members would beg to differ about the beaded helmets. I think it is quite interesting to see different opinions, whether it be rejected combat helmets or helmets that were made from low grade steel, I just love it the same!
    My information is from Ludwig Baer, RIP, who probably forgot in one day what most of us will ever know about German helmets. When Ludwig spoke, I listened.

Good price ,and a nice helmet.
    good addition.
    chris

Quote by Dean View Post
    Mine also has some wrinkling to the left front skirt, which is probably why it was turned into a luftshutz lid.
    The one I have also displays some kind of deformity to the break where the visor runs down towards the left skirt, kind of like this one, except mine is more like a single smooth irregular bend to the steel rim -- these are excellent looking helmets though, congrats!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast