Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My new dd heer(et 62)

Article about: It's arrived! This is my latest helmet which is an apple green double decal ET 62 with the lot number 3969.I am really pleased with this one as it has a real "been there,done that"

?

Default Re: My new dd heer(et 62)

Gorgeous! Nice work man, that's a real beaut!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new dd heer(et 62)
    P
    Many

?

Quote by geelong View Post
    i im new to this site ive look at a lot of the good info you guys have put up here and its realy helpfull. im trying to collect ww2 helmets and i did not realise how much research there is to be done but what herts the most is there is people out there trying to sell fakes and makeing fakes its sad after looking at the section on this site about fake german helmets and how good some are it got me second thinking about a lot of 3 helmets i bought not that long ago the 1st one sd army m40 ef64 5193 2nd air force sd m42 et6* 1900 and the 3rd i was told was a repro but i think maybe post war boarder gard but it just decals im finding hard to no what to look for i would be realy greatfull if someone could put my mind at ease and tell me what i ended up gettingAttachment 396406Attachment 396407[ATTACH=CONFIG]396408[/ATTACHAttachment 396409Attachment 396410Attachment 396411]
    Welcome to the forum , it would be better if you post them individualy with much better photos for them to be assessed,

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

ok will do just got to sort out my computer a bit more thanks a lot for looking and sorry to the guy that posted his km helmet on this thred ive only just worked out how to start my own im new to forums and computers i no its sad this day and age love the helmet cant get much better then that so im in the right place then

No problem my friend,i will have a good look at your helmets when you have posted them seperatly for review,welcome to the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2