Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new M40 SD HEER and Armband

Article about: Hey guys this is my first german lid, and also i got this armband. Got it for 250\\$ for the lot. I also updated my display with a nice Ikea cabinet that i stole from my little brother . Thank

?

Default My First German Helmet! SD Heer M40

Hey guys this is my first german lid, and also i got this armband. Got it for 250$ for the lot. I also updated my display with a nice Ikea cabinet that i stole from my little brother .
    Thanks
    Ryan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new M40 SD HEER and Armband   My new M40 SD HEER and Armband  

My new M40 SD HEER and Armband   My new M40 SD HEER and Armband  

My new M40 SD HEER and Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new M40 SD HEER and Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: My new M40 SD HEER and Armband

Nice Ryan I love the m40, and how your collection is displayed

?

Thanks ben!
    Ryan

You're picking up some real bargains, Ryan!

Love the new additions and your display looks great

Chris

?

Thanks Chris!

?

Very nice Ryan! Bargain on the helmet and arm band and super bargain on the cabinet! . These cabinets really make a collection pop!

?

Thanks Doug! I plan to find a banner to fill the empty wall space next to my german stuff, it will fit nicely but i don't know if my family will approve of it.. Now that i'm broke, time to sell some stuff again.
    Ryan

?

Maybe a good compromise would be to have the banner folded and framed. Then you could add a little plaque basically stating what it is, gives it more of a museum feel than a "i love nazis" feel. On the forum we all know that collecting German WWII items is not because we are pro-nazi but because we appreciate the history and want to save it, but others do not always understand that.

As far as money, I am fortunate enough to have a job right now, which gives me more for collecting than I had before, but I am still on a tight budget. When I was a sophomore and junior in high school I sold candy at school and i scrapped metal. For the candy I would buy it in bulk at costco or sam's club and sell each bar for $1, which doubled my money. With scrap metaling I would drive around my neighborhood and pick up metal that people had thrown away. I would then take it and sell it at a local scrap yard. Between the two side jobs I was able to make a little over $2000. Its hard work, but it is something you can do in your free time! Any extra cash is just money you can put towards militaria.

?

Right now my income comes from mowing lawns and buying and selling.
    I wish I could make more though.
    Ryan

?

You just have to look for the unconventional ways to make it! Stuff you can do when the lawns don't need to be mowed!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast