Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My new M40 SD HEER and Armband

Article about: Hey guys this is my first german lid, and also i got this armband. Got it for 250\\$ for the lot. I also updated my display with a nice Ikea cabinet that i stole from my little brother . Thank

Default Re: My new M40 SD HEER and Armband

Congratulations Ryan!
    Your collection is coming along nicely. The helmet and arm band pick up appears to be a great deal. I try really hard NOT to sell anything from my collection at this time as I am trying to build it. I try to only buy items that I want to keep. If that means that I have to wait a little longer to aquire something else, I wait until I can afford it. Yes, sometimes that means missing out on something but, as I said, once I have it, I hope to never have to sell it. Don't forget, there are very few items that there is only one of. Another will come along someday. I believe in the saying that "Patience is a virtue".
    I agree with Doug that you have to be resourceful in finding other ways to earn money.
    I can't say enough about the Detolf cabinets. They really do make a display "shine". Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing your collection grow.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new M40 SD HEER and Armband
    P
    Many

Looks great. I might be grabbing one of those ikea cases to display my helmet and gas mask setups.

?

Thank you all so much! As you all said, those detolf cabinets are awesome! I never noticed how much better they look then having a shelving system like i have. I might actually take those shelves down this summer and ask my mom if we can go to ikea and get some larger detolfs.

Thanks Again
    Ryan

Quote by slados28 View Post

Glenn: where'd you get those helmet stands? Would I be right in saying IKEA and originally meant for a whole nother purpose?
    The helmet stands are cheap chinese made kitchen paper towel holders. Not from IKEA but probably available in most department stores in one form or another. These ones have a nice flat piece that screws into the top that is just the right size to stick on one of those felt pad things that you use to put on the bottom of chair legs.

Quote by KradSpam View Post

Btw Glenn, I really like the way you have the gorget set up. If I get one I might steal that idea.
    Thank you, you may wish to study my thread on the gorget set up for ideas. https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/colle...display-49803/

Quote by rbemer207 View Post
    I wish I could make more though.
    Ryan
    I hate to tell you, Ryan....but we never Do make enough.....The old saying of "The more you Make-the more you Spend" is far far too true....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3