Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

MY new officers helmet, top notch I think

Article about: This helmet was posted on here several years ago by my friend who turned me onto this forum. I just got this 1 hour ago from his family . So since it's new to me I wanted to share to whoever

Default MY new officers helmet, top notch I think

This helmet was posted on here several years ago by my friend who turned me onto this forum. I just got this 1 hour ago from his family . So since it's new to me I wanted to share to whoever has not seen it. I think it's in really great shape and im happy with it. I took the best pictures I could. Over cast today but I think you can make them out. It's super nice in person. He said the only negative thing someone back in the day must of tried to dig out a decal, but its ok...it's still good to goMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I thinkMY new officers helmet, top notch I think

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MY new officers helmet, top notch I think
    P
    Many

Nice thick rough texture over painted helmet in great condition. Well done. Leon.

Thank you, sorry for photos being all crazy, its a nice one, almost unused

MAP
    ?

Like, Like, Like!!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

An unusual name and higher rank. You can likely research the owner. Nice helmet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Very nice. Congrats on your new acquisition.

Steve

Thanks for the good comments. My friend had all the information about this guy. I think he said he was in the 271 ID? I cant remember, He is gone now so I cant get it from him. Does anyone have anyway to see if this guy is K.I.A in battle ( most likely not) because of his rank. I was thinking his last name was Common

Somewhere I have a rank list from 1944/1945 and will look this officer up for you when I locate it. The condition of the helmet would indicate to me this man was not a front line officer.
    BOB

Thank you for helping. I agree, its not a combat worn helmet that's for sure. He probably had it all prep for field use and never used it is my guess.

Oberst Ricker is listed as reaching his rank on July 1, 1937. His last listed command is "Kdr. Wehrbz. M. Gladbach
    BOB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast