Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Named M.40 camo helmet

Article about: Here we have a really nice M.40 EF64 4919 camo/rough textured helmet named to Uffz Sammet. I have been told it was common practice to mix handfuls of sand and even wood shaving into paint be

Default Named M.40 camo helmet

Here we have a really nice M.40 EF64 4919 camo/rough textured helmet named to Uffz Sammet. I have been told it was common practice to mix handfuls of sand and even wood shaving into paint before painting helmets. This was one of a pair of helmets I was given when I was 13 years old....back in the good old days.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named M.40 camo helmet   Named M.40 camo helmet  

Named M.40 camo helmet   Named M.40 camo helmet  

Named M.40 camo helmet   Named M.40 camo helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named M.40 camo helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Named M.40 camo helmet

That is an excellent helmet, named helmets are the best. Was this your first helmet, or did you start collecting before you were 13?

regards,
    Corey

No, this was about my 40th helmet, I started collecting at 7. Helmets have all but dried up here on the Island now. I am finding one maybe every 2 or 3 years these days.

How many helmets do you have?
    chris

Around 300.

Nice woodchip camo by the looks of it.

Yes or something similar. Its one of my favorite helmets out of the ones I have. The helmets found here tend to be mainly honest unmessed with ones.