Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Named m35 DD reissue

Article about: The finale of my helmet posts and the first helmet I ever got, my m35 DD reissue. I know you cant see it in the photos but in person you can definitely see that it was a dd before it was rei

?

Default Named m35 DD reissue

The finale of my helmet posts and the first helmet I ever got, my m35 DD reissue. I know you cant see it in the photos but in person you can definitely see that it was a dd before it was reissued. I love this one because you can see the brush marks from when it was repainted and the fact that it's named. Please and enjoy and thank you for looking at it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Named m35 DD reissue   Named m35 DD reissue  

Named m35 DD reissue   Named m35 DD reissue  

Named m35 DD reissue   Named m35 DD reissue  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Named m35 DD reissue
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Whenever possible please post maker/shell size, lot number, and liner band date. Sometimes not all are readily visible, especially in a repaint, but post as much as you can.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

I tried to take a photo of the maker/lot number but they're almost impossible to see, I could only see them when I was using a flashlight. The last picture I took was the best attempt I could make at photographing them, but I will try again

Nice reissue , such nicely painted name is Always a bonus.

Hi Wally, a really nice solid example of a reissue M35. Has that small squat look like it’s a little guy but could be the photos. I love named helmets like these that have been painted over etc. as they have a bit more character.
    Andy

?

Thanks Andy, and the helmet is a bit smaller than the average helmet. And that fact that its named/reissued makes it seem like it has such an interesting story to tell if it could talk.

Wally

?

Good looking over-paint helmet, I particularly like the brush strokes and the field soil imbedded on top.

?

Good looking over-paint, I particularly like the brush strokes and the field soil imbedded on top. Nicely named as well.

MAP
    ?

Nice helmet Wally. With a solid liner to boot.

Todd is correct though. Those details always help if they can be provided.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)