Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Nazi Helmet Value?

Article about: My grandfather recently passed away and upon opening his storage unit we found tons of war relics from his time in WW2. One of the items we found was this helmet (attached) Can anyone tell m

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The CZ-27 sounds interesting. Drop me a line if you know what you want for it.
    I have second dibs if wagriff pass

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Helmet Value?
    P
    Many

?

I am glad you will post to sell here. They will go to great collectors and homes. My Mom has early stages of Alhzeimers and my Dad has kidney issues. I love my collection and if I needed to part with it to help them I would. I joined here in 2014 due to Ger Hassels encouragement. It likely will be someday where I part with my collection. Many, Many wonderful people here. I believe EBay will harder for you.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

CBH
    ?

The way I look at things is, almost everything has a price. I'd sell most of my collection if needed, and have parted with things before out of necessity. But in reality you can't take it with you and your only a caretaker for a time, like the history the item has had in the past, it will hopefully have a future. One where it's appreciated for history and it's story can continue to be told.
    I recently put a family item on long term loan to a local military museum where I've started volunteering, I put my name and two relatives with the closest family connection to the the item (1850's Militia/Sydney Mines Volunteers Cap) if either of them or their children want it, they should be able to get it back. Until then it's being viewed and enjoyed by the public which I thought better then in a hat box on my wardrobe. I kept the accompanying Sword at home, as I write this it laying on the kitchen table, but I digress.
    Enjoy your collection because it's your collection to do with as you like! Happy collecting to you all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4