Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ND M42 size 64

Article about: by helmetone If you are trying to sell it quickly I would think you could do that for between \\$375-450. The drawstring doesn't look to match the liner, and the liner doesn't look to match th

Question ND M42 size 64

Hey guys I want to upgrade my collection and buy a SD Heer helmet but for this I'll probably have to sell this one.
    Any idea on the price?
    Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ND M42 size 64
    P
    Many

Default Re: ND M42 size 64

When you first bought this helmet, was the liner and chinstrap present? I'm wondering because I think the chinstrap or liner is a replacement piece, and not originally belonging to the helmet. This may affect the value a little.

Regards,
    Corey

All is still as I bought it.

I would consider that chinstrap to be in near mint condition. It doesn't really match the wear of the rest of the helmet, so I believe it is most likely a replacement. Some collectors are picky with the little details like that, but all things considered, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a buyer for around $450. (€360)

Regards,
    Corey

Okay thanks!

somewhere around $550 usd IMO if everything is untouched. At $450 though it should sell reasonably fast, it's tough to sell things right now.

Yeah, it's untouched. The economy is pretty harsh right now. I'll probably try to sell it at around 500-550 usd.

I don't think it is untouched. $550 would be retail value that a dealer would sell it for. I doubt you could sell it for that much, but good luck. It's always fun to upgrade a collection.

Corey

Oh okay, thanks for all the info guys!

If you are trying to sell it quickly I would think you could do that for between $375-450. The drawstring doesn't look to match the liner, and the liner doesn't look to match the shell. Those would most likely be the arguments for a reduction in asking price. If you want to try it at $500-550 you can, might get lucky. That way you can always reduce it. Nice looking shell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast