Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help!

Article about: I am considering this M42 helmet and would welcome some general observations. Thank You.

?

Thank you everyone. Being new I do appreciate your opinions. Id like opinions as to whether the asking price was fair but i'm assuming that is'nt appropriate in the forum?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help!
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Liam View Post
    Thank you everyone. Being new I do appreciate your opinions. Id like opinions as to whether the asking price was fair but i'm assuming that is'nt appropriate in the forum?
    I always look at the going rate online and with dealers. Subtract 20%-40% depending on if a collector to collector purchase, condition, rarity, can I find another, how much do I want it and what does my commission check and wallet look like this month. If your married consider that too. Sage Wisdom from a guy over 30 years who has paid up sometimes for condition and rounding out a collection category. Your work will never be done. Okay? I have no clue what the value is but it is what you and seller can arrive at and keep your shirts on. Best of luck Liam and I hope you get it. Welcome to the forum!

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I cannot find any similar helmets online or elsewhere to judge whether the price being asked is fair, but it is close to US3200. Would this be reasonable for such a helmet?
    Thanks.

M38
    ?

Quote by Liam View Post
    I cannot find any similar helmets online or elsewhere to judge whether the price being asked is fair, but it is close to US3200. Would this be reasonable for such a helmet?
    Thanks.
    That's actually a very fair price, actually even a good deal. I'd do that if I was looking for one.

Cheers,
    Terry

MAP
    ?

Quote by M38 View Post
    That's actually a very fair price, actually even a good deal. I'd do that if I was looking for one.

Cheers,
    Terry
    I agree. I spent more than that for mine.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

This helmet is a good bargain at the price you quoted.

Good Luck !!

?

Thank You. Aprreciate it.

?

i was mistaken regarding the price. Seller wants $usd3800. Is this a good price for this helmet?

Quote by Liam View Post
    i was mistaken regarding the price. Seller wants $usd3800. Is this a good price for this helmet?
    Saw a similar one on a German site for 4500Euros ( not racing out the door at that price - US$5200 ) so yours is still a cheap SS lid if you can afford it .....
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2