Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decal

Article about: Good day Gents, I was just offered this helmet. I would really appreciate your help regarding its authenticity please. This helmet will go fast and I don't want to lose out on a great deal.

?

Default NEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decal

Good day Gents,

I was just offered this helmet. I would really appreciate your help regarding its authenticity please.
    This helmet will go fast and I don't want to lose out on a great deal. I dont know much about helmets but it looks like a m40. Would definitely do more research after buying to improve my knowledge.

NEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decalNEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decal
    P
    Many

Looks like an Original M35. My first Impression of the Liner and Paint is, that both is original. The state of the decals also seems to match.
    Its a nice, used looking Helmet, if the price is correct, i would buy it.
    I´m no expert tho, and i would wait for someone else to comment.

I would not consider this helmet due to its poor condition.
    The eagle looks authentic but is missing a lot of detail , the tricolor impossible to say with that photo.

Hi, I guess it comes down to price as it is not in the most desirable condition, the liner looks as though it has been seriously pulled about as the springs are very distorted. Leon.

?

Thank you so much for the replies! Yes I agree its not the best condition helmet but for the right price I would still like to own it.

?

Here is a better picture of the tricolor:

NEED HELP! Luftwaffe double decal

Quote by 3volv3 View Post
    Thank you so much for the replies! Yes I agree its not the best condition helmet but for the right price I would still like to own it.
    You should check out the other DD LW topic just posted here , same kind of questions and same type of helmet.
    A Helmet in such condition has no right price just a low price.

Any money spend is best kept on the bank and increased to buy a much better example.