Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Help, Real or Bust Out M35?

Article about: Ok, This helmet is available for but I'm nowhere near as proficient in spotting fakes. Please let me know what you think?

?

Default Need Help, Real or Bust Out M35?

Ok, This helmet is available for but I'm nowhere near as proficient in spotting fakes. Please let me know what you think?

Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help,  Real or Bust Out M35?
    P
    Many

?

It's a seriously abused M35 and no way to tell if the decals are original. It's really a beater so I'd pass on it.

It looks like it was covered by black paint post war. Somebody then tried to remove the black paint and now the bare metal is visible.

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    It looks like it was covered by black paint post war. Somebody then tried to remove the black paint and now the bare metal is visible.
    Hi , I agree with both of the above posts, this one was painted black post war ,then stripped back to this very poor state.The decals are possibly original but I would pass on this also. You can find much better examples for not a lot of money. Leon.

A good lesson in not leaving the paint stripper on too long......
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Is it worth $125?

I wouldn't pay $125 for it but others might. I'd rather put another few hundred toward getting a decent one mate, they are out there.

?

Quote by rr1958 View Post
    Is it worth $125?
    If it were me I wouldn't, but I've seen more paid for less.
    At the end of the day ( my least favourite phrase) it comes down to what you are willing to spend.

Brad.

?

Appreciate the feedback. Its a birthday present for my son, and thats about the limit of my budget for him.

For around $125 I'd look at getting him an M34 police helmet. You can get a nice one with no decal for that, or for a little more one with two decals. Or a Luftschutz gladiator lid.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast