Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need id on this helmet

Article about: Here another one that I found,is this one a fake also?

Default Need id on this helmet

touted as Coastal Artillery during the Weimar period...is this a refurb or is it legit???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need id on this helmet   Need id on this helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need id on this helmet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Need id on this helmet

Sorry I do not think it is legit.Everytime I see one of those the seller has a very hard time selling it or just cant sell it.So I have always stay away from them.Sorry not much help.How much are they asking for.

Refurb or not, seems like a nice clean helmet to me. If the price is right, i would buy it.

Jean

This looks incredibly like a helmet that I saw recently. Is the seller's name Bob Komorowski? He is from Pennsylvania.

It is the third time this year I have seen this lid pop up on the internet. Not sure if it is the exact same one, but there is always some controversy surrounding it. I would just let it pass.

hi all,,,this pot is at auction,,,i think liner and strap are replacements,but it may go cheap enough to warrant acquisition

?

The Reichsmarine decal I am positive is a fake. My reference pics are not on this computer.

Quote by DougB View Post
    The Reichsmarine decal I am positive is a fake. My reference pics are not on this computer.
    DougB if you could it would be great to see that reference picture .

helmet sold at auction for $225.00 + 18% commission,,,i pity the fool ,,,LOL,,

Quote by militarymania View Post
    helmet sold at auction for $225.00 + 18% commission,,,i pity the fool ,,,LOL,,
    it was clean, but a little too clean. wow they made him pay almost 20% on top of the 225.00 a little harsh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast