Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.

Article about: Actually I think it's a bad helmet, so go ahead and have him email me through the forum and ill dispose of it properly

?

Default Re: Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.

I have to wait till tomorrow and catch him at home to get the other photos. I just croped the others, luckily i have a great camera for the detail.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.
    P
    Many

well at lest it wont go in the bin

?

From what I've seen, go for it Badazz!
    Liner pics will help for sure, if I were you, I'd pounce on it, even if it didn't have a liner,
    depending on the asking price of course, lol.

Brad.

Looks good to me as well, nice find! I wouldn't worry about interior pics too much to decide if you should go for it, at that kind of money if it was filled with fish heads I'd still take it

You said it, Andy! At the prices these are going for in very good condition, this is a great piece to begin with and upgrade later. I'd be camping on his front yard waiting for him to come home, money in hand.

You dont want to tip him off to the value, just calmly go over, calmly hand him 100 dollars, then calmly go back home, once your in your house and the door is shut, thats when you smile

?

I have some Native American artifacts i think he is VERY interested in, my girlfriend inherited them and gave them to me. So it would be like handing him a handfull of rocks for it...Wish me luck guys, ive been looking out the window all morning, like a hungry animal....lol It does have a liner, but didnt have a chin strap that i could remember from when i saw it 2 days ago.

Greatful, Daniel

- - Updated - -

Oh yeah, it does have a hand painted name close to the batch number. Affect the value any?

A name is great, it will likely add a little to the value but it's hard to say by how much. It makes it a bit more interesting certainly.

Oh yeah, it does have a hand painted name close to the batch number. Affect the value any?
    Geez the story keeps getting better haha, the name is a cool bonus, wont add much value, but it does make up for the missing chin strap, which is a pretty common item to be missing for something that old.

?

Well, tough negotiations ahead. I still dont own this treasure.

Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.Needing helpful information about purchasing this helmet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast