Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

New double decal helmet! :)

Article about: Hello! So I recently got this helmet today and it is a double decal! It is in semi-relic condition but the steel is still very strong and no holes or chips. My question is, could someone may

Default New double decal helmet! :)

Hello! So I recently got this helmet today and it is a double decal! It is in semi-relic condition but the steel is still very strong and no holes or chips. My question is, could someone maybe tell me what type of helmet it is and the significance of the double decals?
    Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New double decal helmet! :)   New double decal helmet! :)  

New double decal helmet! :)   New double decal helmet! :)  

New double decal helmet! :)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New double decal helmet! :)
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Hard to tell but looks like an M40 or possible an M35. The pictures are grainy and poor and can not tell (with my eyes) if the vents are pressed or formed as part of the helmet (M40) or separately attached bushings (M35).

I will say the double decal M40's are very rare. So I would lean towards this being an M35 (only on this basis, not on the pictures).

The right side decal would be the national symbol and the left side would be the Heer decal (or possible KM). Once again I can not see from these pictures.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default New photos!

Thank you for the info and here are the better photos!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New double decal helmet! :)   New double decal helmet! :)  

MAP
    ?

Looks like an M35.

Advice: If you plan on starting up a helmet collection. Buy Ken Niewiarowiczs book. A must have.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I definitely will pick up the book and thanks for the information!

MAP
    ?

btw...it's just for german helmets....

Here is the link. Not cheap but worth every penny.

Helmetssale

Hi, that's definitely an M35 helmet as I can see the turn over from the vent bush on inside of the helmet. It also certainly appears to be a HEER helmet. Leon.