Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

new to hobby please help

Article about: Hello, I am new to this hobby. I am interested in collecting WW2 era helmets and medals. I have no experience in this field, I have read a little bit on this subject. I see lots of books bei

?

And if a seller cant give you good photos when you ask for it, then it is often a sign of something aint right.

Dont buy anything before you are 101% certain it is a genuine item.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement new to hobby please help
    P
    Many

Oh my! You have many good questions. If you are starting out, the best advice is to be patient and study relevant posts. As for books, the question is what genre specifically are you looking into? I know collectors who collect WWII allied war helmets all the way to very, very, rare SS-TV (DougB's jawdropping Totenkopf) helmets. I am sure some hardcore helmet collectors will throw some titles at you, which will be the cat's meow. I am specifically into SS textiles, SS EKMs, and Medals. Helmets are just not my expertise, but i can you that i have learned so much about them by just studying posts. Patience, studying, and paying close attention to details will save you money and heartache!!!

welcome to the site ...

just read as much as possible and become knowledgeable at what you want to buy ( because of the fake(s) that are out there )

happy hunting =0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2