Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?

Article about: Hi guys, Im new to collecting and am thinking of buying this luftwaffe helmet to start of my collection. I know it's hard from a photo but could you please tell me what model helmet this is

Default New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?

Hi guys,
    Im new to collecting and am thinking of buying this luftwaffe helmet to start of my collection. I know it's hard from a photo but could you please tell me what model helmet this is please as iv been around the net and cant find what helmet it is and more importantly, whether it is a 'genuine artical.'

I really appreciate any responses on this as i would like to buy this and be happy that it's money well spent.

Thanks in advance
    Kyle
    Attached Images Attached Images New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?

It's an M42 shell, but i'm no expert when it comes the decal.

Hi Kyle, the pics of the decal and chinstrap particularly are not adequate but it looks like a good untouched lid yes. It is a model 1942.

?

looks like a m42 with a 2nd pattern Luftwaffe eagle, looks OK to me but im not sure.

Thanks for the reply. I've just been looking at a guide on this forum and thought it was an M42 shell, but it's good to hear the same thoughts from someone more experienced.
    I know im asking a hard question for you guys to verify if the shell, lining and decal looks genuine or not but id just feel better having some advice from people with experience. Then hopefully when i get a few genuine items then i can go off those for reference.

There was also this one which im torn between the two. This one has double decals, looks the same shell shape but obviously until i buy one i wont be able to provide clearer decal or liner photos. As far as i can tell from research so far, they both look genuine in my opinion, but it's newbie opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these? 

the pics are useless if you are looking for a decent evaluation. Too small and no close-ups.

Hi, yeah i thought so too. These are the only pics i have from the online dealer. ill ask him for some close ups and post them here for your opinion, thanks again.

I agree with all of the above.

Hi guys,
    just got a few closer pics of the helmet from the dealer. Hope you will be able to say genuine period piece or not from these. It looks ok to me, but I am very inexperienced so really need your advice.
    Many thanks
    Kyle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?   New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  

New Luftwaffe helmet - please can you have a look a these?  

Luftwaffe decal is good on this first helmet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast