Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New member, help with Luftschutz Helmet?

Article about: Hi everyone, My first post! My name is Ryan from the land down under. Very new to collecting and was about to buy my first helmet and thought I'd post it here for your feedback if that's coo

Default Re: New member, help with Luftschutz Helmet?

Yeah mate, Aussie dealer from crimson mist military antiques. Good bloke but seems quite pricey.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New member, help with Luftschutz Helmet?
    P
    Many

?

That's the problem down hear.. I bought a luftschutz for 80 bucks from Europe!!!

Have a look at the site sponsors, all good dealers...my favourite overseas dealer is Klaus butscheck, haveca look at his site, he has a couple on there at the moment

Have you had any problems importing stuff? That's the only thing that's stopped me doing the overseas thing.

?

No problems at all mate, I have got most of my stuff including bayonets overseas....firearms and shell casings may get stopped at customs....

There are no restrictions on third reich items being imported in Australia.

Like I said just be aware that firearms and munitions, even relic shell casings and rifles are a no no!!!!

Everything from helmets, flags, feild gear, gas masks,uniforms,awards and insignia....fill your boots!!

Welcome mate, are helmets your interest? Good to get a new helmet geek aboard. Helmet is legit but pricey as confirmed earlier, I have a good M35 LS for sale

?

Quote by retrorock View Post
    Thanks Mick. He was aking $475 then knocked it down to $300. From other comments here even $300 is too high so may just wait a bit. Thanks again, Ryan.
    I agree, $300 is way too much! I bought a near mint one for $230.

We are not all bad in oz Tony

Helmet looks fine as all the others have said, just a tad expensive.

Good to see another Aussie helmet collector on here. If you need any advice dont hesitate to ask,

I ran into the crimson mist website the other day when I was on the hunt for a ww2 Aussie tunic. His prices looked pretty high for things.

?

Quote by VolksJager View Post
    We are not all bad in oz Tony

Helmet looks fine as all the others have said, just a tad expensive.

Good to see another Aussie helmet collector on here. If you need any advice dont hesitate to ask,

I ran into the crimson mist website the other day when I was on the hunt for a ww2 Aussie tunic. His prices looked pretty high for things.
    Touché !

Quote by AMTG View Post
    Like I said just be aware that firearms and munitions, even relic shell casings and rifles are a no no!
    Wow, what a shame. I feel for you guys. To not even be able to get a relic firearm or casing is just ludicrous.

Again, thanks for all the comments. It certainly helps. Good to know that overseas imports are an option. Kradspam, let me know what your selling- ryan@ayc.org.au.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast