Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Member, Just wanted to say Hello !!

Article about: Hello All, Just wanted to say Hello and Thanks for a great site, If this is the wrong place to post an intro, I apologize, maybe the moderator can move me, I have a great intrest in the same

Default New Member, Just wanted to say Hello !!

Hello All, Just wanted to say Hello and Thanks for a great site,
    If this is the wrong place to post an intro, I apologize, maybe the moderator can move me, I have a great intrest in the same things most of you are into,
    I am a great reader of the second World war, and have the most intrest in the fighting on the Russian front. I read all I can on this subject. Anyway, thank you all in advance...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member,  Just wanted to say Hello !!
    P
    Many

Default Re: New Member, Just wanted to say Hello !!

Welcome, you'll like it here. The knowledge of the members is amazing. John

You wouldn't happen to be Norwegian? Welcome to the forum!
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Welcome to the best forum on the net norseman. War on the eastern front is my main area of interest as well. Super source of war knowledge here.

Thank you All Very much, I am amazed at the level of Knowldege folks have on this site. I will use it very much for referance, To My Norwegian brother, Yes I am of Norgwegian decent, All 4 of my grandparents were born there. But I am 100% Yankee Doodle Dandy
    I can't seem to figure out how to Modify my profile with Age: 50, Area: Buffalo N.Y. U.S.A.
    occupation and such? I apolgize, People should know who there talking too. Guess I'll figure it out eventually.

Hi norseman,
    welcome to the forum you will find it a mine of information on most subjects regarding the two wars and more. The eastern front is well documented here, and also there are many relics from that time. Enjoy.
    dave.

?

Hi Norseman and welcome!! I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do and It looks like you will be a great asset!
    Cheers
    Andy

Welcome to the forum Norseman,you will have alot of fun.

Hello Noresman. As I'm also new here I'm having a blast (in my own head) but then again this whole collecting militaria is new.
    Odd but on a very different site and subject I'm one of those that has 10,000 + posts and so on. This reminds me of the days when I was
    new and thought, way in over my head. So for me this is a great place and the knowledgable people seem to be more than
    willing to get you into that learning curve. OH, and no butt heads so far.

Enjoy the stay

Welcome Norseman i am positive you will enjoy this forum,.........very adictive cheers Ronnie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast