Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newbie Alert Could I get your expertise on this helmet?

Article about: Hi all. My dad is a Australian Vietnam Veteran 67-69 who is expandng his collection. He is looking for an Australian Helmet from the Vietnam war and I have no idea what to look for. Dad has

Default Newbie Alert Could I get your expertise on this helmet?

Hi all. My dad is a Australian Vietnam Veteran 67-69 who is expandng his collection. He is looking for an Australian Helmet from the Vietnam war and I have no idea what to look for. Dad has been able to tell me a few things about colour etc, but I know there can be fakes out there. We have a bid on one at the moment, but we are unsure of whether it is an Australian issue or US helmet. Would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanking you all in advance.Attachment 667290Attachment 667291Attachment 667292Attachment 667293Attachment 667294Attachment 667295Attachment 667296

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie Alert Could I get your expertise on this helmet?
    P
    Many

Hi , welcome to the forum , you will need to upload the pictures to the forum otherwise the thread will become useless over time. Also you have posted the question in the wrong area , you need to place it in the Allies area not German, Good luck my friend, Leon.

Thanking you very much for your help! I have now posted in the correct thread with photos.