Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nice Spanish M35

Article about: Recently got this little guy. How often do you gentlemen see Spanish M35s? probably not as often as modello Z helmets right? The 9 finger liner is quite nice! Does that look like original Ge

?

Default Nice Spanish M35

Recently got this little guy. How often do you gentlemen see Spanish M35s? probably not as often as modello Z helmets right? The 9 finger liner is quite nice! Does that look like original German paint in the dome area? got this helmet helmet for around $150.
    Nice Spanish M35Nice Spanish M35Nice Spanish M35Nice Spanish M35Nice Spanish M35

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Spanish M35
    P
    Many

?

Cool! Nice liner, and named is a plus! The paint looks good, too. I see the different paint in the dome as well.
    Last edited by Dean; 08-09-2013 at 03:16 AM.

?

You sure don't see many in this configuration.
    I like it.
    Are there any stampings in the shell?

Brad.

Nice to see one that hasn't been mucked with!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

yes it has SE66 and 4014 on the skirt.

?

Also the liner is 1938 dated! also stamped BERLIN and some other stuff i can't make out... like INH V?.... FABRIK NSOW 1938

?

ok it's more like this... (this is actually how it is stamped, might have been lightly stamped, and thus loss of other letters)
    BERLIN FABRIK
    INH. M NSOW
    BERLIN 1938

?

Great to see that it has all the German stampings and an original liner to boot.
    Makes it all the more collectable.

Brad.

?

(Quote) ...."picked up this little guy.."

Lol! SE66 if far from " little", my friend But that's a great size, you lucky dog.
    Looks like it says 'Bosch' hand written, and'1938'. I like it more every i see this lid. Thanks for sharing.
    Dean

?

I looked around and found out that it is a Berl.Kofferfabrik INH. Max Densow Berlin liner and is a prewar liner! then at some point it reissued with the spanish!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast