Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet

Article about: M-42 CKL 64 helmet In 1963 my dad found a add in Field and Stream Magazine for this helmet in England. Got a money order for a whole Nine US dollars including shipping. Helmet has been repai

Default Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet

M-42 CKL 64 helmet In 1963 my dad found a add in Field and Stream Magazine for this helmet in England. Got a money order for a whole Nine US dollars including shipping. Helmet has been repainted and Repo decaled I have never seen a repo Heer Adler quite like this one. There is a decal under it I have had never had the heart to look. This paint is now well over fifty years. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet   Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet  

Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet   Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nine dollar Childhood M-42 Helmet
    P
    Many

Nice lid Timothy! Even though its been repainted and repo decals you can't complain!

Hi
    Very beautiful liner. That is a very thick layer of paint, the numbers all almost difficult to read.

Yes it is one of those and everybody has one if they collect long helmets that you don't think about the price its memories make it priceless. timothy

Red liner...Norwegian?

Looks more chesnut brown than the dark reddish madder Norwegian ones . Sweat patinated i think !

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Red liner...Norwegian?
    No Glenn this helmet was purchaed Long before Norway releaed any Surplus stuff they were stilling using it when this arrived. It is the original Liner. timothy

That' correct Rob Norway Surplus didn't hit the market until 10 year or more later really not until late 70' when Norway released a lot of the left over German WW2 helmets. This helmet was purchased early fall of 1963 there wern't any Norweign ones to buy. Your asumption is correct. timothy

nice helmet timothy!!!!