Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

No decal m34 drk

Article about: This is a boring, low budget no decal M34 DRK, but it is what it is. It was issued in one of the factory applied smooth medium gray DRK colors, and from the condition of the liner it appears

Default No decal m34 drk

This is a boring, low budget no decal M34 DRK, but it is what it is. It was issued in one of the factory applied smooth medium gray DRK colors, and from the condition of the liner it appears to have logged a fair amount service. Nothing to write home about, but a real DRK that looks pretty good in between its SD brothers in arms. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture No decal m34 drk   No decal m34 drk  

No decal m34 drk   No decal m34 drk  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement No decal m34 drk
    P
    Many

It might be low budget but it's nice!.....

MAP
    ?

Well...boring it may be especially next to those other beauties but it still is a DRK. More than most people have!

Nice one
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Don't get me wrong guys, I really like this one, and I am lucky to have it. My description was sort of an inside joke with myself. I bought it at a gun show about 10 years ago, for $40 if memory serves. I remember that I was shocked at the price tag, and pounced as soon as I picked it up. The dealer, who had mostly guns and knives on the table, thanked me for buying "the piece of crap" because he was sick of looking at it and lugging it around. Hell, it was't SS, and didn't even have a decal. Well, it has a permanent spot on my shelf - it is a DRK after all. Best regards, glad you like it. Jim G.

MAP
    ?

Nice $40??? Great when this happens.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Jim, nothing boring about a nice un-messed with helmet. Leon.

Nice one Jim!
    You know I'm lusting after a DRK and then you post a picture of THREE!!!!

Miserably yours,
    Dan. ..
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "