Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Normandy Camo?

Article about: Hi All, My buddy allowed me to post these of his Normandy Camo M40 obtained from a vet of the 82nd Airborne many years ago. I can see it's all complete, liner, chinstrap, tie string. I can a

Default Normandy Camo?

Hi All,
    My buddy allowed me to post these of his Normandy Camo M40 obtained from a vet of the 82nd Airborne many years ago. I can see it's all complete, liner, chinstrap, tie string.
    I can also just make out under the paint the stamping that looks like ET64 and a number 1257. It really looks awesome but I know nothing of camo stuff; can you offer some opinions?

I apologize for the pics, I don't know why they come out sideways!

Thanks, MaxNormandy Camo?Normandy Camo?Normandy Camo?Normandy Camo?Normandy Camo?Normandy Camo?
    Last edited by Max Hansen; 04-21-2012 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Pics!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy Camo?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Normandy Camo?

If that was my helmet I would defriend you for representing it in such poor manner.

Sorry, I need a new camera. But what can you tell from the pics?

Thanks, Max

Quote by Max Hansen View Post
    Sorry, I need a new camera. But what can you tell from the pics?

Thanks, Max
    Max, you need to rotate your photos before uploading.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I do, but that's the way they are added. Sorry.

Max

?

When I turn my head sideways I see nothing but a tool marked postwar painted helmet I am afraid. Max, one thing with helmets in particular camo helmets, bad photos can make a good piece look fake, as you've experienced twice now. Third times the charm. ;-)

I would not post anything else until you can manage to post better photos right side up, because it really can affect the legitimacy of your items posting. Just some advice, nothing personal.
    Cheers
    Doug

Agreed...thanks Doug. I take a beating all the time with my pics so I'm gonna stop using my iphone.

Max

Can't say anything more than what Doug said. I did not like it before I went to bed, dont like it went I have woken up, but t might just be the pics. Certainly hope so

Jason