Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Normandy camo... how about this one?

Article about: well i was planning on trading him a perfect fixed bail m1, a minesweeper badge, and \\$425.

Default Re: Normandy camo... how about this one?

will someone please just tell me what is wrong with this helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy camo... how about this one?
    P
    Many

hi here is my cammo for you to compare,hope it helps sorry about the blurry pics but it is a real one
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy camo... how about this one?   Normandy camo... how about this one?  

Normandy camo... how about this one?   Normandy camo... how about this one?  

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    hi here is my cammo for you to compare,hope it helps sorry about the blurry pics but it is a real one
    cheers Ronnie

ron a true one looker mate!

OB cant say anyone will want to help you after your attitude!!

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    i am not trying to make an argument against any of you. if you all would take a break from bashing on me for a bit then maybe you can explain why most of you seem to think this. hell, i believe you, just tell me why. none of you have done that yet. thats all i want to know.
    I'm not trying to have an argument with you either.
    My advice to you ObKrieger is the following :
    if you got a fake helmet from a seller, change the helmet, if the second helmet is also a fake, then change the seller...
    it's a golden rule. Every seller can make a mistake....but if he sells a lot of faked camo helmets, it's more than negligence, that's crooked deals....

Let me ask you a question : isn't there anything that rings your bell about the wear of the camo job ?
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    cheers Ronnie
    THANK you

so there should be a lot of paint missing from the one in question? now im curious about what i said earlier, that it might not have been used much or at all. is that possible with this helmet or is there something about it that nullifies that possibility?

wouldnt one expect to see at least storage wear to the high points? i well rushed in at the start and give my comment only on the close up of the paint, before looking over the full helmet what a div, there should be wear on the liner pins aswell and air vents with that extent of wear on the outer rim?

p.s dave (sscrooge) ALREADY gave you an honest normandie camo to COMPARE!

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    ron a true one looker mate!

OB cant say anyone will want to help you after your attitude!!
    what attitude? you all are the ones insulting me, not the other way around.

and i think i trust the seller. he has helmets for sale that i know are real that arent camo's. he just seems pretty confident that it's real and he is giving me an inspection period. he was also very cooperative when i asked him for more pics and if it's ok that i have some other people take a look at it for me.

this is the end of this for me no one in this thread insulted you atall, you had the attitude and you know what we are talking about, if you dont go to page 1 and start again!

you trust the dealer and are the advanced collector at 17 then buy it! you will only cry later!!

i appreciate all of your help, to ade and everyone who posted their normandy camos and led me in the right direction with this one. i guess since it's so questionable i will not make a deal with him for it.

obkrieger,,,just for grins,,,what was the seller asking for this camo helmet?>>>

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast