Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Normandy Camo Studying

Article about: Hello, Im looking to try and find some references on Normandy Camo Helmets. I would like to start studying up and learning about them. I found a book online that also had been posted on the

Default Normandy Camo Studying

Hello, Im looking to try and find some references on Normandy Camo Helmets. I would like to start studying up and learning about them. I found a book online that also had been posted on the forum previously saying it was a poor reference with multiple fakes. Just wondering if anyone knows of any good books to purchase and begin studying. I have looked at alot of the threads on here regarding the subject, would like to find some more info if possible. Also noted the German-Helmets.com website and the references it provided. Has anyone reviewed that website before to see how accurate it is? Some decent color photos and write ups on there.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy Camo Studying
    P
    Many

Any book titles someone may be able to put me on the trail of would be great.

?

Hello Lazer
    Check out the following link:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...mets-108694-3/

This thread may be of some assistance to you. Post 23 onwards gives a review of
    the book mentioned in the previous post here. Perhaps this is the book that you
    mentioned in your original post?

Regards
    Brett

Hey guys, thanks for the info. Brett, I actually had not seen that thread, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I had found one a couple days ago and unfortunately didnt bother saving the page because I thought it wouldnt be of use and that there would be some other books or references to find. None the less Ill review this new thread you have shown me. Just trying to avoid starting off on the wrong foot when it comes to studying this subject.