MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Normandy chicken wire helmet

Article about: Any chance at getting a liner pic? Is there a leather liner in it? Cheers! Rob

Default Re: Normandy chicken wire helmet

Quote by ian View Post
    i have a role of hesian in my atic 1 mtr by 30 mtr that i know is 7 years old
    i cannot pick it up ,, it has roted ,, it has gone to dust , any old soldiers among us will tell you this cannot have lasted for 70/80 years
    this was cut out of a provision bag and is 100% real and its still in great shape and plyable hope this help some Eric.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Normandy chicken wire helmet   Normandy chicken wire helmet  

Normandy chicken wire helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Normandy chicken wire helmet
    P
    Many

ian
    ?

wonderfull thanks for showing .. but that is cotton i believe
    cheers ian
    if it is hessian?? then it has been out of sunlite

ian
    ?

1969 having looked very close at your pics ,, i have to say ,and i know your are going to be pissed at this ,, the item you have shown IMHO is a fantasy
    sorry mate 100% bad

its going to end in an argument but that is how i see it ,,post war ,imitation ,well not even imitation ,,,pure fantasy cheers ian

Quote by Isle of Wighter View Post
    I have been following this thread for a while now. I think we need to see some good photo's of the inside of this one Chris, bit confused as to why we have not seen any yet, this thread has been going for a while and several people have asked for them.
    Yes, please...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by ian View Post
    1969 having looked very close at your pics ,, i have to say ,and i know your are going to be pissed at this ,, the item you have shown IMHO is a fantasy
    sorry mate 100% bad

its going to end in an argument but that is how i see it ,,post war ,imitation ,well not even imitation ,,,pure fantasy cheers ian
    You might want to do a little more research about this STEVER knows the same vet that brought it back him self and was no collector

ian
    ?

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    You might want to do a little more research about this STEVER knows the same vet that brought it back him self and was no collector
    realy ? remember what most guys say "believe the item not the story" imho its not good
    lets see what others have to say
    i say this with great respect to you my friend
    but i do have to say what i believe to be
    cheers ian

Quote by ian View Post
    realy ? remember what most guys say "believe the item not the story" imho its not good
    lets see what others have to say
    i say this with great respect to you my friend
    but i do have to say what i believe to be
    cheers ian
    Ian if you look google up and ww2 german food sack or ww2 german burlap bag up they are very common and a very low dollar item to buy just do a little research before you claim fake!

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Ian if you look google up and ww2 german food sack or ww2 german burlap bag up they are very common and a very low dollar item to buy just do a little research before you claim fake!
    Lets keep on subject gents.There have been too many arguements around here lately. Anyways, this Hessian sack and Chicken wire helmet! Can we have some good photos of the inside please Chris?

Any photo's of the inside please Chris ??????????????????????

By this point I'm beginning to actually have me doubts about whether we are going to actually get to see the inside of the helmet. He's taken a lot of photo's of the helmet but has somehow managed to miss photographing this inside

Thanls

Danny

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast