Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Norway army m35 fake???

Article about: hi everybody hope you are ok, well i saw this example in a web store, its said that is an ex-whermacht army helmet m35, used by norway armed forces, decals are fake and horrible! , but i wou

Default Norway army m35 fake???

hi everybody hope you are ok, well i saw this example in a web store, its said that is an ex-whermacht army helmet m35, used by norway armed forces, decals are fake and horrible! , but i would like to have your opinion about the shell, liner seems to be fine for me as a norway made. i would like to buy it, but first i want your opinion cause i don want to buy any fake helmet

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

Norway army m35 fake???

thank you so much, have a nice week

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Norway army m35 fake???
    P
    Many

?

Interesting liner what is that? year/model.

Regards
    Eric

imo the liner is Danish from Civil Defense helmet

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    imo the liner is Danish from Civil Defense helmet
    Correct. The CF stamp in the liner = Civil Forsvaret = Civil Defence. The grey paint is typical CF grey.
    They reused a lot of German helmets and old M/23 (Danish) helmets after the war.

The shell should be OK. They did not make "new" German helmets, but reused old stock left over from the occupation.

Yes, a Danish marked liner. There was a model 48 Danish helmet posted here previously with the same crown and CF marking. Why is there a hole in the front? NH

?

Quote by 37Webbing View Post
    Correct. The CF stamp in the liner = Civil Forsvaret = Civil Defence. The grey paint is typical CF grey.
    They reused a lot of German helmets and old M/23 (Danish) helmets after the war.

The shell should be OK. They did not make "new" German helmets, but reused old stock left over from the occupation.
    Thanks Gents

Eric

Danish? Well i like it! But i still no 100% sure if the shell is an original german m35 . But it seems to be ok. Thanks guys

Quote by James Isaak View Post
    Danish? Well i like it! But i still no 100% sure if the shell is an original german m35 . But it seems to be ok. Thanks guys
    I understand your scepticism, but the fact is has been repainted and reissued by the Danish Civil Defence, is actually the best sign that it is an original shell. The abundant amount of German helmets left in Denmark, lived on for decades after in fire departments, the Civil Defence organisation and several other organisations. If you removed the horrible fake decals, you would have a German helmet, with a post war story to it.

Might not be as valuable as the "real deal", but it is an interesting and often overlooked part of history.

thanks ! now i have to earn the money very quick for buying this piece of history. thanks for your cooperation. greetings from south america

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Yes, a Danish marked liner. There was a model 48 Danish helmet posted here previously with the same crown and CF marking. Why is there a hole in the front? NH
    Hi Neil and IMO there is a hole in the back as well that has been patched right above the rivet.

Regards Mark