Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP helmet / political helmet

Article about: On request a seperate topic about my "new" helmet. I,ve found this helmet on quinsidense in a bunch of old miitary stuff. The former owners where no collectors or experts. They had

?

Default NSDAP helmet / political helmet

On request a seperate topic about my "new" helmet.

I,ve found this helmet on quinsidense in a bunch of old miitary stuff. The former owners where no collectors or experts. They had is about 20 or 30 years, so replica is unlikely.

NSDAP helmet / political helmetNSDAP helmet / political helmetNSDAP helmet / political helmetNSDAP helmet / political helmetNSDAP helmet / political helmet

Does anybody know more about this helmet? What does the code mean and IF i'd like te sell... whats it worth?

Info i've found:
    German-Helmets.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP helmet / political helmet
    P
    Many

?

Anjer, In the new posts column, There is a thread by Moderator Coleman "Political Leaders Gladiator"
    Have a look.... As to the authenticity wait for others to respond... Welcome to the forum...G

It is a good one. Jim G.

?

Difficult to put a value ,I see some red flags sorry

Very nice.

Quote by Munich View Post
    Difficult to put a value ,I see some red flags sorry
    I'm curious to know what the red flags are M?

The decal placement and the Gau stamp in the front as opposed to the rear are the only concerns I have. But the decals look good to me. I would not say these are political leader gladiators.

The strap is A-OK for a late war gladiator like this. I don't think we have seen enough of these to really have a benchmark to compare to. For me it's 100% legit. It actually matches the one on German-Helmets exactly in configuration.

Hi Andy, I have had the pleasure of having held 4 of these over the years and this one is right. The placement of the decal on the front brim is odd, but other than that, to me it is 100% correct.

You're right, the configuration is the same. It is clear that this helmet was manufactured as a blue luftschutz gladiator, which are often seen with the plastic chinstrap. What is unusual is that the fact that the paint was added while the liner was inside and the stamps and decals are seen in different locations. These were reworked by hand.

Looks good to me RLB 39/21 maker F.W.Quist Esslingen I have seen one other political gladiator also made by Quist. Pretty hard to find helmet by me. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast