Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSDAP / Political Leader helmet

Article about: Many brown helmets shown this week Here is another one! Not much information about these helmets are know, the few helmets found have probably been used by Political Leaders, security units

It certainly has a Political Leader's Adler, not a Police bird. I never have seen one over painted green before, but the paint definitely looks like it is period. I like this one a lot! Welcome to the forum. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP / Political Leader helmet
    P
    Many

I have little to no experience with these but I like that one looks good to me the opening post one. I would think the other one is ok too. Nice rare helmets. timothy

I wil document it betther soon
    Thanks

Haha Doug,
    I can tell you exacly how old that teddy beer......09-11-1967 it whas new in my crib ;-)

NSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmetNSDAP / Political Leader helmet
    Hi here is a better overview of the helmet.
    The Helmet was givven to me by a plumber that found the helemet under a floor in the center of Amsterdam.Allong the helmet he found a amsterdam police helmet and the knife as shown in the pictuere.The lady that still lived in that house tolt him................That here father had killed two police officers in a crime the passion,with a knife.
    that wahat the plumber told me
    Regarts Alex

Could it be that these decals were uncovered after the war? I think it is certainly an original helmet I just wonder about the green. It may well be wartime I'm just thinking out loud. The marks around the decals made me think.

Quite the story from the plumber Alex!

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Could it be that these decals were uncovered after the war? I think it is certainly an original helmet I just wonder about the green. It may well be wartime I'm just thinking out loud. The marks around the decals made me think.

Quite the story from the plumber Alex!
    the decals are uncoverd afther the war.
    i got some more stuf with a story for example two german para helmets (one with direckt damage from the v2) found in a building that was occupuid by pioneers and distrooyed by a v2 that crached at the side.This was given to me by the finder with documents.
    He found loads of more german stuff that he found in his fathers stone factory in Oosterbeek,some more gadgets are in my collection,kriegsmariene lifejacked gasmasks byonets bags and more

You should definitely make threads on these items individually, including this political helmet. It deserves it's own thread where a proper discussion can happen. Interested to see a thread on the M38's also.

Welcome to the Forum, Alex! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your discoveries!
    cheers, Glenn

This helmet did not originate in Holland as it has remnants of the Gau Sachsen skirt decal. Helmets with these decals are mega rare and if a load of decals were found after the war, where are they? Without a doubt, some enterprising faker would have had made up helmets on the market quicker than a jackrabbit in heat. I know of less than ten helmets with these decals and all but two are the gladiator form with the Gau Sachsen Eigentum decal.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast