Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSFK Helmet Decal Question

Article about: Hello, Annoyed from this ads?   Thanks in advance for all your assistance. I was searching through my local craigslist ads when I came upon these NSFK helmet decals. My question is whet

Default NSFK Helmet Decal Question

Hello,

Thanks in advance for all your assistance. I was searching through my local craigslist ads when I came upon these NSFK helmet decals. My question is whether they are real or a 4th reich fantasy? I've never seen this style decal before. These are the best pictures I have. The seller wants $80 US dollars per decal.

Regards, Ron
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSFK Helmet Decal Question  
    Attached Images Attached Images NSFK Helmet Decal Question  NSFK Helmet Decal Question  NSFK Helmet Decal Question 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK Helmet Decal Question
    P
    Many

I've seen these for sale, that actual sheet. I've never seen this decal on a helmet.

Are they in Baer's book, anyone?

Hello,

Not in Baers book, but found this on a google image search.

NSFK Helmet Decal Question

?

Watch & wait ... soon there will be several out of the woodwork NSFK helmets. The NSFK wore berets, kepi & leather flight helmets similar to the NSKK crash helmets and there are many period photos to prove this.
    I have never come across any period photos of NSFK members wearing civic helmets or other helmets with the Icarus decal on it. I have seen period photos of the decal on the front of the flight helmets. I know some will say that just because there are no period photos of helmets with the Icarus it does not mean that they never existed. But that is just me I am from Missouri & need to see it to believe it.I am sure the decals that started this thread are original .... just not meant for civic or combat helmets JMHO.

Mike
    Last edited by mike41; 11-23-2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: info

?

NSFK Helmet Decal QuestionNSFK Helmet Decal Question