Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Oh no, oh please NO!

Article about: Just a footnote on this one, I was not the instigator of this. It was the original seller, who I contacted. A good one though! He certainly had me for sure. Now to clean the coffee stains of

?

Default Re: Oh no, oh please NO!

Just a footnote on this one, I was not the instigator of this.
    It was the original seller, who I contacted. A good one though! He certainly had me for sure. Now to clean the coffee stains off the screen......

Best Regards,

Andy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Oh no, oh please NO!
    P
    Many

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Edit: Just a thought, if that has been Photoshopped, and it is made public here, it could open this guy up to the E-Police again.

Ebay do not 'police' their site. Items are reported to them by people with their own agenda who troll through listed items and report the ones they want too. This has been done to me by people who have then emailed offering a rediculously low sum for items that have been pulled.
    I'm sure it is both of the above. I've had non TR related items pulled which breach other draconian rules. In these instances there would be no need for the behind the scenes games that go with helmet collecting and ebay.

?

Sirs, my use of the word E-Police in the above post was a generality. The use of reporting/ banning /offers should be well known to some, but unfortunately, not to the unwary.
    As regards actual Ebay "Police," I certainly do believe they exist, due to the random and pointless execution of, as KradSpam has pointed out, Draconian Rules. Are these people actually employed by E-bay? Who knows. I am more inclined to believe they are sitting in their Mum's cellar in their underwear. Hence the generality.

Best Regards,

Andy

E-bay knows how to make your blood pressure boil. I've had helmets pulled that didn't even show decals. I've completely covered decals, only to have them pulled, and then get my account suspended. God Bless Liberal America...bunch of wack jobs.

That's correct. They will only allow coins and stuff like that. I mean, coins!? What's the difference between a swastika on a coin and the swastika on a helmet? Someone please tell me?

That's what I thought, ... there is no difference. Do they really think a cross on a helmet is going to have influence on someone's political point of view?

?

Yeh I had a helmet pulled with the decals completely covered up....you can't even say "SS"... It's either "elite" or "XX".... But people are even whinging about that now....seems "XX" is offensive now!!!

Put "XXX" and see if that offends anyone!!

How about we pick something else and bombard eBay with emails that we find sale of related articles offensive, because of that Nation's war crimes......

I can think of one country that fits the bill, but it would be an unwise, and ironic choice

?

There was a time when you could list all helmets on ebay, as a matter of fact that is how I meant mr, Kelly Hicks and I still have some of his listings from ebay showing the difference between real and fake ss decals this was about the time his first book came out. The first ss helmet I ever purchased came from ebay, it was a shell and I paid 1200 hundred for it when complete ss helmets were going for about 1000 at the time, but it was so nice I couldnt help myself. I also sold a type 2 chained ss dagger on ebay with full pictures back when there was no restrictions, and I still have the paper work of the listing, why I dont know but I do, guess its because it was one of my first sales back in 1998. I have found if you use the term "double lightening bolt" you can usually get away with a listing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2