Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

OMG!!! What Next?!!!!!

Article about: LOL, what an abomination of a lid. I mean cant the guy even cut straight! Ah well another one bites the dust alright Jason

Default Re: OMG!!! What Next?!!!!!

Oh, don't worry...I'm sure they'll end up selling this wreck-and getting a good price for it too, I would imagine. The breeding grounds of idiots out there are endless.....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement OMG!!! What Next?!!!!!
    P
    Many

Quote by kenbent View Post

"This has been recovered from the village of Rouperoue on the Calvados and Orne regions,of Normandy where elements of the 3rd Fallscrimjager units fought, Icannot prove that this is a field modification, but replacements were huge in numbers in coming into this unit and perhaps it was done for the wearer to fit into the unit undoubtedly a battle of Normandy battle Relic Helmet. With evidence of the chicken wire on the sides and the top,where there are traces of blue and brown paint over the helmet, my theory is that its a replacement from possibly a flack unit. There is documented evidence to show that German paratroopers wore the M36/40 Helmets when they where with these units."
    Flack unit. Roberta Flack.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Flack unit. Roberta Flack.........?
    Lol.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5