Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet

Article about: This one sadly is missing the chinstrap,otherwise its pretty nice cond.Opinions welcome.

Default one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet

This one sadly is missing the chinstrap,otherwise its pretty nice cond.Opinions welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet   one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet  

one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet   one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet  

one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet   one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement one more vet bringback,Luftwaffe helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

A solid and beautiful M40 Luft combat helmet is excellent condition with fantastic decal! Congratulations!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice looking lid..... Looks like they could have been using up parts from the old aluminium liner system with the new steel one.

Quote by Blackdog View Post
    Nice looking lid..... Looks like they could have been using up parts from the old aluminium liner system with the new steel one.
    This is true...good eye my friend. Probably a 1940 dated liner... Look at the fine quality of the leather.Nice early issue Q Luft M40.

Probably the most common German helmet you can find, however, this one has a great look to it.

If you get a chance....see if there is a dome stamp which is located inside directly in the middle of the dome. Would just like to know. It won't be dated... should be an ink stamp in an oval design.Thanks,

Welcome to the forum....great stuff you came across.

Another good find.

Beautiful lid - and Q64. You're a lucky man toecutter.

A super clean Luftwaffe M40, getting harder to find in this condition. Thanks for showing it, Leon.

Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Very nice!