Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet

Article about: I pulled out the box with the factory Police helmets last night and found a few one piece gladiator luftschutz factory Police helmets. This one is a gun show buy from about 20 years ago. The

Default One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet

I pulled out the box with the factory Police helmets last night and found a few one piece gladiator luftschutz factory Police helmets. This one is a gun show buy from about 20 years ago. The L/S decal is beat, the liner is really rough, and the chin strap is MIA, but I like the logo, and back in the day dealers were almost giving these away. I don't think I paid much more than the equivalent of 8 Reichsmarks, and the dealer actually thanked me for taking "that ugly piece of s%#&" off of his hands. It was my first factory helmet, and at one time I knew from which factory it came and what they produced, but I have since forgotten. Al B. has an M34 with the same crudely painted factory logo which is published. Al has seen this one and gives it the thumbs up. Hope you like it. Jim G.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet   One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet  

One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet   One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet  

One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet   One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One piece beaded gladiator luftschutz factory police helmet
    P
    Many

?

Really nice helmet especially with the factory logo.